Website Privacy Statement and Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on your device which can hold an identifier so you are treated differently from the next person.
This website doesn't use any cookies.
Any cookies you find are no longer read or created. This website has tried to delete legacy cookies but if they are still there you can delete them manually.
This website doesn't track you.
Not with cookies or by any other means. We won't know you were here.
This website doesn't contain 3rd parties.
We don't have content delivered from another website. Nobody is doing tracking for us. Nobody is providing adverts for us. Nobody to share your data with.
We have no control over you being tracked by other means outside of our influence such as your browser's history, malware on your device, who runs your router, your internet service provider or your government.
We collect consented personal data from a support form.
The only information of yours we collect from this website is what you type in our support page form after you click 'send'.
- If you don't use this form, then this website doesn't collect any information on you.
- We won't share your data with a 3rd party unless required to do so by law.
- We won't add you to a marketing list as we don't do them.
- We require the information you provide on the support page form for the purposes of dealing with your message to us. Where you provide contact information you consent to us contacting you for the context of your message or for legal reasons. The information is emailed to a staff member - there won't be an automated email response. We are unable to manually reply to all emails sent to us as we are a small indie studio. We do however read all emails and if the need arises we may respond.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information SpaceRocket has. We don't store your personal data on this website. Email messages might be stored for sometime offline depending on their nature such as to comply with law or tax return purposes - where possible we will endeavour to anonymise the data.
- By clicking the 'send' button you consent and opt in to SpaceRocket controlling and processing the information you provide as outlined on this website, accept how we operate and agree to our terms & conditions.
We don't control the websites we link to.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this website, you should note that SpaceRocket does not have any control over that other website. Therefore SpaceRocket cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Linking to a website doesn't constitute endorsement of that website. We don't use tracking links so won't know where you went.
How do I opt out?
- There is nothing to opt out of.
- If you don't use our support form then this website doesn't collect any information on you.
By accessing our products you agree to be legally bound by all of our terms & conditions, privacy statements and copyright notice. These include the following pages, international laws and terms & conditions of 3rd parties as outlined on the following pages:
SpaceRocket may change our terms & conditions, privacy statements and copyright notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Effective 25 May 2018.